The new ZED 20.2, the updated version of CTE’s famous ZED 20 with increased basket capacity!
Innovation in CTE born the ZED 20.2, the evolution of the ZED 20 with even more “tailored” performances for operators and more “work becomes easy” the CTE philosophy. As used in the most famous companies that deal with technology, “.2” is just to indicate the development, upgrading from the previous model, with the clear goal to aim then to continuous innovation. Thanks to the great experience of CTE technicians who use increasingly advanced building technologies and the latest materials such as Domex high strength 1200 steel.
The main features of the ZED 20.2:
- Increased basket capacity up to 250kg
- One working area with the full 250kg capacity.
- New system of rotation with improved rotation lock
- Compactness, the Zed 20.2 has a stowed height of 2.5m
- New ergonomic control panel in basket to ensure better visibility and ease of use, the controls are tilted towards the operator and protected by a new cover.
- New boom design with higher sections that reduce bending of the boom to make the platform even more stable at high altitudes.
The octagonal design of the boom and the use of steel Strenx SSAB ensure stability and rigidity in the working phase, enabling the user to work in perfect safety and ergonomics.
Depending on stabilisation positionning, the following version are available:
CTE ZED 20.2 H
CTE ZED 20.2 HV
– variable stabilisation.
- Working height: 20.0 m
- Platform height: 18.0 m
- Working outreach: 9.2 m
- Load capacity: 250 kg
- Basket dim.: 1400x700x1100 mm
- GVW minimum: 5.5 t
- Sigma boom offering ZERO TAILSWING
- Clean top boom, internal mounted services
- Individual, proportional, electrohydraulic controls from ground and basket
- Engine stop start from ground and basket
- Anti slip aluminium decking
- Basket base made of composite material with aluminium handrails
- No external hoses from basket
- Anti-collision bar
- 65° Right + 65 ° Left hydraulic basket rotation
- 250 kg basket capacity throughout entire working area
- 640° (320° +320°) turret rotation on bearing turntable